1.30.2013

Heidy.


i asked a friend if i can draw something for her.

she said yes, and that i can draw something that reminds me of her.

this little girl reminds me of her. 
this image reminds me of her spirit, her strength, her will, her heart.
she is a 19-year-old girl who is managing an NGO with her fellow friends.
she is an amazing soul. she inspires me. 

her name is Heidy.

1 comment:

heidyquah said...

teared up :') thanks Xin Wei. You made my weekend.

Y'know, I probably have said this before but I really love reading your blog. I love how you pen down your thoughts so beautifully and most importantly, how real and honest you are.

Thank you Xin Wei, for being an amazing friend. Thank you as well for being such an encouragement to me. Thank you for the constant check ups, late night talks, fan girl-ing over the silliest things (:P) and etc. Much much appreciated.

I wish I could draw as well as you. I'm absolutely hopeless at drawing. I'm sure my kids can testify :p

Have a good weekend <3